Today the best technology is adaptable and connectable. That includes hearing instrument technology. People want seamless experiences from home to workplace to social engagement to entertainment. That means connectivity and adaptability.
Hart Hearing Care prescribes Oticon, ReSound, Phonak, Widex, Siemens, Sonic, Starkey and Unitron. All are world leaders in innovative hearing aid technology. Our hearing aids are made with the end user in mind, providing the closest-to-natural hearing experience possible.
- Our technology allows the user to hear where sounds are coming from.
- Our designs are small and discreet but offer big hearing benefits.
- Our brands offer adaptability so the wearer can better focus on any given speaker’s voice.
- Our brands allow you to block out wind and other bothersome noises.
- Our brands offer Tinnitus Sound Generating Technology to alleviate tinnitus suffering.
- Our brands easily pair with your other devices so you can make adjustments with a swoosh of your fingertips.
When you’re wearing Hart Hearing Care hearing instruments, you can be as engaged as you want to be. Contact us about better hearing options. Our 3 locations in New Berlin, Mequon, and Delafield allow us to be the trusted hearing aid provider to Waukesha & Ozaukee counties including Grafton, Brookfield, Cedarburg and Thiensville. Don’t let your quality of life suffer anymore. Let us teach you about and help you access the best hearing instrument technology so you can be more engaged, more connected and more alive.